- Owner/driver Eric Caudell and the No. 7 CCM Racing team head to the 1.5-mile oval Kansas Speedway in Kansas City, Kansas for this weekend’s Reese’s 150 in the ARCA Menards Series
- This will be a home race for CCM Racing as the race shop is based in Smolan, Kansas, a small town a few hours west of Kansas City. Crew chief Jeremy Petty and spotter Joe Petty are both from Smolan.
- This will be Caudell’s sixth and final start of the 2021 ARCA Menards Series season as the Reese’s 150 will serve as the season finale
- Caudell has seven prior start at Kansas Speedway, with a best finish of 10th in the fall race last season and an average finish of 15.3
- Consolidated Electrical Distributors (CED) will be on the hood of the No. 7 Toyota for the first time this weekend. CED is one of the largest electrical distributors in the country with over 700 locations.
- Multiple CED employees enjoyed a day at the track with Eric, Jeremy, and several crew members at Bolivar Speedway in Bolivar, Missouri earlier this year. A few of them were even able to make a few laps of their own!
- The Reese’s 150 will take place on Saturday, October 23rd at 7:00PM ET
“Confidence level is high. We worked really hard on the car. It looks better than ever and we are working with some marketing partners to improve the program. We’re carrying Consolidated Electrical Distributors on the hood and having some of them out at the racetrack with us. We’re excited to have them on board and spending time with them at the track.” Eric Caudell
Follow along with Eric and the No. 7 team this weekend on Twitter (@ccm_racing) and Instagram (@ccm_racing)