Daniel Dye, No. 43 Helm GMS Racing Chevrolet
- Daniel has no prior starts at Michigan Intl. Speedway
2022 ARCA Menards Series Stats
- Starts: 11
- Top 5’s: 6
- Top 10’s: 9
- Poles: 1
- Avg Finish: 7.0
- Daniel Dye will make his first career start at the two-mile Michigan International Speedway D-shaped oval on Saturday evening, August 6, in the ARCA Menards Series Henry Ford Health 200.
- Dye’s No. 43 GMS Racing Chevrolet returns to white this weekend as new partner Helm joins DD at NASCAR’s fastest track.
- The Deland, Florida driver is currently third in ARCA Menards Series national points, just five from the lead.
- The 100-lap race can be seen on MAVTV and FloRacing at 6:30 p.m. ET. Coverage will also be provided by the Motor Racing Network, on SiriusXM Satelite Radio, and through ARCAracing.com.
- Behind-the-scenes updates and content will be posted to Daniel’s Twitter account (@danieldye43) on race day.
ABOUT GMS RACING
GMS Racing competes full-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series operating the No. 23 and the No. 24 Chevrolet Silverado RSTs, as well as the ARCA Menards Series with the No. 43 Chevrolet SS. Since the team was formed in 2012, GMS Racing has won five titles across multiple series, including the 2016 and 2020 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series championship, the 2015 ARCA Menards Series championship, as well as the 2019 & 2020 ARCA Menards Series East championships. GMS has grown to occupy several buildings located in Statesville, N.C. including operations for GMS Fabrication. The GMS Racing campus also houses operations for Petty GMS, a two car full-time NASCAR Cup Series team formed in 2021.
To keep up-to-date with the latest news, information and exclusive content, follow GMS Racing on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.